Exploration: Banks Street Bar

Exploration: Banks Street Bar
Location:4401 Banks Street (Mid-City)



It is the Friday Exploration to start of Spring Break! We went to Mid-City this week, to check out a bar I had hear a lot about. The Banks Street Bar proved to be a cool place with murals and a stage for shows. Out-of-the way enough, it was filled with locals. They knew the bartenders, each other, even the band which came in. Unfortunately, the start time was unclear. They had been there for about an hour before we decided to leave, but such it is in New Orleans--things happen when they happen. Time is relative.

I had two Woodchuck Amber Ciders, and Caroline had a few mimosas. It was a pleasant evening (the only complaint I had was the air conditioning; I don't like air conditioning even in hot weather, and this was not a hot night!). I would stop in again, especially if I was in Mid-City. I also want to see a show there--it looked like a great space for music!



Comments

Popular Posts